Saturday, August 21, 2010

Voice Lessons in Hancock Park with Seth Riggs

Lisa Delzompo’s recent blog about her son’s Murrieta Singing and Voice Lessons inspired me to share about my very own singing coach, Seth Riggs. Not only do I absolutely adore him as a person, I have experienced such growth and discovery under his tutelage, that it is hard for me not to gush over what my time spent with him has meant to me. I have grown so much both technically and artistically because of his vocal direction, but equally on an emotional level, because of the joy that the breakthroughs he has led me to have created for me. Seth Riggs & Bree Long

The Seth Riggs vocal studio is located right here in Hancock Park, and Seth takes on new students by audition only, teaching his technique of Speech Level Singing. He has literally instructed all of the 'greats' from Michael Jackson to Barbara Streisand to Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder. He is considered a legend in his field, and given my first-hand experience receiving his guidance, I'd have to agree.

By the way, I sell Real Estate here in Los Angeles. Please contact me if you would like more information about the real estate market in Urban L.A.

For a free list of homes for sale, please visit UrbanPulseProperties.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment